Welcome to INCO Commercial
INCO Commercial and its family of companies, INCO Municipal Consulting and CORE Property Management, provide local knowledge, regional reach and world class service to our commercial real estate clients. INCO Commercial is organized to ensure that we meet our primary goal—providing quality commercial real estate brokerage and advisory services to our clients.
The corporate culture is collegial with a great deal of information sharing among all of the agents and consultants in our three offices in Long Beach, Irvine and Riverside. This information sharing ensures that each client has the benefit of the entire range of experience available within the office. The traditional hierarchical organizational structure does not exist within INCO. With over thirty-five years in commercial and industrial real estate, INCO has the experience and expertise to guide you through every step of acquiring, leasing or disposing of a property.
- Inco Client, The Pike Restaurant & Bar, Opens New Location In Los Alamitos
- Hooman Toyota Leaves Traffic Circle: Space Now Available Through Inco Commercial
- Peter Pappageorge Joins Long Beach Firm
- Tip-a-Cop Event
- Long Beach Register Article Featuring Inco Client Diversified Technical Systems (DTS)
- Inco Commercial at State of Trade and Transportation Event
- Inco Represented Southland Credit Unit Branch in Santa Monica - Now Open!
- Long Beach Business Journal Ad Featuring Eric Christopher's New Listings
- Congrats to Clay Sandidge, President of Muni-Fed Energy and Senior Consultant of IMC!
- Happy Holidays from Inco Commercial!